Acquire Artwork for Your Collection
To acquire limited edition prints for your fine art collection, please contact me with the image name, print size, and mat options. If a frame is also desired, please specify your requirements.
For collectors in the Denver/Boulder area, local pickup or delivery (and installation) of your artwork is available. Otherwise, shipping costs will vary depending upon size and weight.
Though I primarily print using archival quality fine-art paper (such as Canson, Hahnemühle, or Red River Paper), I can also create a metal print tailored to your exact requirements. And of course I will customize the size, media, matting, and framing options to meet your specific requirements.
Large Format Artwork
The quality of the images I create allows me to provide artwork at large sizes to accommodate a collector's specific needs.
Shown here is "Winter Dream in Black and White", printed on 30"x40" Hahnemuhle Fineart Baryta 325gsm paper. This print is mounted to metal, and uses a floating wooden frame with Tru Vue Museum Glass (a high-end, non-glare glass that also provides 99% UV protection).
For this artwork, I worked closely with a local expert printer to ensure the print quality matches those I produce myself.
About the Prints
Depending upon the aspect ratio of the image, I will print as large an image as reasonably possible on that piece of photographic paper. I'll select a mat size that is a reasonable tradeoff between mat size and "standard" frame sizes. For prints of 17" x 25" in size and smaller I produce my own prints on an Epson SureColor P800 using archival inks. I normally use Canson Infinity Baryta Prestige II, which is an archival-quality fine art paper that offers the rich tonality, depth, and feel of a traditional darkroom print.
Also, the edition size for each piece will vary, with my newer artwork having a smaller edition size than the older work.
Please contact me for additional details.
- paper size is 8.5" x 11", so the actual image size is typically ~8" x 10"
- default mat size is approximately 2"
- paper size is 13" x 19", so the actual image size is typically ~12" x 18"
- default mat size is approximately 2.5"
- paper size is either 17" x 22" or 17" x 25", so the actual image size is typically ~16"x22" or ~16"x24"
- default mat size is approximately 3"
Very Large Prints (larger than 16" x 24")
- My camera/lens and the processes I use allow me to create very high quality images that scale well to very large sizes (quality prints can exceed 60"). For these prints I work closely with a local high-end print shop to ensure the quality of the final artwork matches the quality of prints I produce myself.